A wide range of generations are currently active from the 30s to the 70s!
Completely inexperienced people are also welcome.
It is supported by experienced staff including the president.
Let’s grow together!
- Business content
- Air conditioning duct construction engineer (installation/manufacturing)
- Employment form/work location
- [Employed company name] ASAHISETSUBI Co., Ltd.
[Employment form] Regular employee / Contractor
[Trial period] 3 months (same conditions)
[Work location] Site (mainly Kansai area)
- 〒566-0052 5-12-62-103 Torikai Honmachi, Settsu City, Osaka Prefecture
6 minutes by bus from Monorail Minamisettsu Station, 1 minute walk from “Nishi Torikai” bus stop
Motorbike commuting OK (free parking available)
- Working HoursDays/Holidays
- Monday to Friday + Saturday (Saturday is a regular holiday once a month)
On-site 8:00~17:00 (Break 2h20min)
– 2 days off per week (every Sunday + 1 day on Saturday)
– Regular holidays (G.W., summer holidays, year-end and New Year holidays)
- Annual income 3.5 to 8 million yen
– The foreman will be paid an allowance according to the profit of the site, so it is possible to earn even higher income depending on your hard work.
– Bonus: Twice a year (depending on performance)
– Various allowances: Transportation expenses (up to 20,000 yen per month), qualification acquisition support
– We also support inexperienced people to acquire 1st grade sheet metal technician certification.
- Social insurance
- Health insurance union membership, welfare pension, employment insurance, worker’s compensation insurance
- Severance pay
- Retirement allowance system available
- With rented company housing
[Q ＆ A]
1. How many people will work together on site?The entire site has 100 to 1,000 people a day, and the same team has several to several dozen people.
You can go by yourself = it takes about 5 years to become a foreman.
2. How much does the duct to be installed weigh?The overall weight is too large to be known. When we bring in materials, we basically ask a weight shop to carry heavy items, so we don’t carry heavy items frequently, but it is necessary for one person to have the strength to carry at least 20 to 30 kg.
* Recently, there are many female craftswomen.
3. How many sites do you visit each day?Basically, it’s a large-scale site (new main + replacement), so it’s almost impossible to go more than 2sites a day.
It is a square meter calculation, not a number calculation.
4. How long is the duration per site?The average duration of one site is 2-8 months.
5. Do you have a dormitory?I have a rented company house. You can search for a room in the same way as usual at a partner real estate company and sign a contract with us. The person pays 30% and can use it until the third year after joining the company. (Example: If the rent is 50,000 yen, the person will pay 15,000 yen per month)